Friday, August 21, 2009

#36. MY DEAREST BROTHER,
When;
you see them lying and dying in the street and
there is pain in the eyes of all you may meet;
Just remember these few words that I sing,
whilst still our freedom continues to ring.


Well,
he's not my brother by blood, and
he's not just my brother in heart;
he's a lot more than that can't you see,
he's my brother in arms to be free.
he's my brother in arms to be free.

FCisco d N

"IF" there is "insurrection"; there will be blood.

The question is,
will this blood be on yours or my hands?

"IF" there is "insurrection" and it be righteous
based on yours or my survival, will or would
we be held accountable for this blood shed.

Would the shepherd be held accountable for
the killing of the lion intent on devouring
the sheep in his charge?

"IF" the "beast" desires to exterminate
"yours" and "my" children,
even our very existence,
which of these shall we then do?

our options are:
watch and cry
or
run and hide
or
fight and live
or fight and die!


These are tough decisions to say the very least.

I am FranCisco d Nostromo
I have spoken.
I will speak again.
It's your turn now!

1 comment:

Joseph Garcia said...

Hey man, it's Laels friend, Joe. Just wanted to drop by and say I haven't forgot you and I'm still workin on your track but I'm also getting ready for a trip and then I'm moving to Portland, so it's just been busy bro.

Much love and respect.